Nearly 20% of Glebe Community Gardens’ funding comes straight from people in our neighborhood! Your assistance each year is essential to our development and stability as a company. 89% of the funding we raise goes straight to our programs.
Donating to Glebe Community Gardens is a direct way for you to promote sustainable farming education in the neighborhood. In 2016 alone, we linked over 24,000 people to healthy, natural food.
Extra Ways to Give:
Contribute stock– Did you know stock presents are exempt to capital gains tax?
Work environment providing or worker match programs
Contribute in-kind products
Contribute your vehicle
Seasonal Donors established an automated, regular monthly contribution that sustains Glebe Community Gardens throughout the year. These contributions continue without needing to restore and you might change or stop your contribution at any time.
Much like seasonal flowers that return spring after spring to brighten our gardens, seasonal donor’s assistance offers constant development for Glebe Community Gardens.
Our Perennial Donors take pleasure in the following advantages:
– Convenience. Yearly assistance of Glebe Community Gardens continues monthly without needing to restore
– Easier on your budget plan. Contribute a scheduled quantity every month instead of a one-time present
– Your assistance is always active, month after month, every year
– You develop that you value Glebe Community Gardens as an essential neighborhood resource
– You might change or stop your subscription at any time